No products in the cart.
Convert a USB Type-C connection into a 3.5 mm audio port
- Experience stable, hi-res audio, listen to crystal clear music and make phone calls
- Wide compatibility with the newest USB Type-C enabled phones and tablets
Compact and Highly Portable – Take it with you anywhere
Connect to external audio devices such as: 2.1 channel speaker, soundbar, headphone amplifier, and so on…£16.99
Asus AI Noise Canceling Mic Adapter with USB-C to 3.5 mm connection delivers unmatched crystal clear communication
- AI Noise Cancelling Mic Adapter technology enhances headset microphones by eliminating background noise for crystal clear online voice communication
- USB-C and USB 2.0 connectors provide broad compatibility with mobile phones, PCs, Macs and Nintendo Switch.
- Exclusive ASUS Hyper Grounding technology prevents electromagnetic interference and delivers pure audio, free of EMI noise.
- Lightweight and compact design is highly portable and easily storable in a pocket or bag.
This smart splitter allows you to share audio output from your sound card so that you can hear audio from two speaker sets or from your computer speakers and stereo equipment simultaneously.£3.99
Many new laptops and mobile phones use a MiniJack connector for both microphone input and audio output. With this adapter you can connect a traditional headset with two MiniJack connectors to a dual-function MiniJack connector.£5.99
Save the cost of an extra headset.
Many headsets for smartphones connect to the phone’s 4- pin combined audio input and output. A PC typically has two sockets: an audio output and a microphone input. This adapter converts the single connector on headsets to a dual connector for your PC, allowing you to use your phone’s headset with your PC.£2.66