No products in the cart.
- ED600 External Enclosure is a sturdy and durable enclosure with an impact-resistant silicone rubber inner lining design and IP54 water & dust resistance that protects various models of 2.5 HDD or SSD. The ED600 is compatible with laptops, PC, PS4, XBOX One, and other video game consoles. Tool-free installation and one-key switch make it accessible for even a beginner with computers to use it. The ED600 is the essencial external HDD/SSD for protecting your data!One-Key Switch & Tool-free! Instant InstallationThanks to a considerate safety lock and tool-free design, installation can be done in a few simple steps. Just open the ED600, insert a drive, and close it up, then it is ready for use!Vibration-Resistant Design, Comprehensive ProtectionED600 has a vibration-resistance design with thick and solid silicone rubber in its interior to provide the HDD/SSD with the powerful protection needed to protect an HDD/SSD, as well as the data inside, from an accidental drop.IP54 Water & Dust Resistance, Safe and Protected for Carrying OutED600 has passed the IP54 Test for its high dust & water resistance that can properly keep out the intrusion of dust and effectively protect the data from being damaged by water seepage. It can be taken anywhere without fear of an accident!Compatible with HDD and SSD, High-Speed Data TransmissionED600 is compatible with both HDDs and SSDs and uses USB 3.1 for high-speed transmission. With a transmission efficiency as high as up to 5Gb/s, it can let you enjoy the high-speed data transmission anytime and anywhere.£6.88
Asus ROG STRIX ARION M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C, Aluminium, Thermal Pads, RGB Lighting
ROG Strix Arion M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure—USB3.2 GEN2 Type-C (10 Gbps), Dual USB-C to C and USB-C to A Cables, Screwdriver-Free, Thermal Pads Included, Fits PCIe 2280/2260/2242/2230 M key/B+M Key
Stay Cool, Stay FastROG Strix Arion is an SSD enclosure that fits an M.2 PCIe NVM Express® SSD with a 2230/2242/2260/2280 form factor and features USB-C™ 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity to deliver data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps*. Its sleek aluminum alloy case features thermal pads for excellent heat dissipation, exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting effects, and a protective holder with an R-hook that altogether make ROG Strix Arion a high-performance, mobile storage solution.*Actual data transmission speeds may vary depending on usage situation.Support M.2 PCIe NVM Express® SSDROG Strix Arion fits 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 PCIe NVM Express® SSD up to 2TB with M key/ B+M key.Aggressive heat dissipationAn aluminum alloy case with included thermal pads reduce operating temperatures drastically, enabling your SSD to maintain high transfer speeds and extending its longevity.Innovative screwdriver-free installationROG Strix Arion features a pin-design and thumbscrew-installation system that makes it easy to mount your SSD into the enclosure. No screwdriver is required.Dual USB-C to C and USB-C to A cablesROG Strix Arion comes with both USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables for greater convenience and compatibility with a wide range of devices, including laptops, smartphones, PC, and gaming consoles.Exclusive hanging protective holderA protective holder with a stylish, detachable R-hook offers protection from bumps and hard hits to keep your SSD operating properly.ASUS Aura Sync lighting effectsWith exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology, ROG Strix Arion provides ambient lighting that perfectly complements your gaming rig for true expression of your individuality.£32.00
- USB-C™ 3.2 Gen 2 for speeds of up to 10 Gbps
- Supports M.2 PCIe NVM Express® SSD with 2230/2242/2260/2280 form factor
- Innovative, easy-to-use screwdriver-free installation
- Aluminum alloy case and thermal pads deliver aggressive heat dissipation
- Exclusive hanging protective holder included
- Dual USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included
- Futuristic design features ASUS Aura Sync lighting effects
Dynamode External 2.5″ SATA Drive Caddy, USB3, USB Powered
Looking for faster backups, movie streaming without buffering or faster data transfers?The new Dynamode External Drive Caddy USB3-HD2.5BC is a stylish, passively cooled aluminium manufactured enclosure using the very latest SuperSpeed(tm) USB3.0 interface, meaning data transfers are up to x10 quicker than older USB2.0 systems.Moreover, the results are instant. Backup times for data are quicker, HD movie streaming is fluid and without that annoying buffering and moving large files such as images and the like are now lightning fast.Don’t have USB3.0 just yet? No problem. The USB3-HD2.5S-BC is backward compatible with your USB2.0 ports so you can enjoy the best of both worlds, USB2.0 and USB3.0 Self-powered by the supplied quality ISB3.0 cable and totally pocketable, its an ideal solution for breathing new life into your old 2.5-inch SATA hard disk. Fully Plug n’ Play, ideal for Windows(tm), Mac(tm) and so easy to setup, even a child can manage it!
- SuperSpeed USB3.0 up to 5Gbps transfer speeds
- Up to x10 faster data access and backups than USB2.0
- Fully backward compatible with USB2.0 computers
- Self-powered by USB data cable no power block needed
- Running in seconds, just slot in your 2.5-inch SATA hard disk*
- No messy drivers to install, totally Plug n’ Play
- Ideal for Windows(tm), Mac(tm) OS X, Linux(tm) etc
- Supports most third party backup storage applications
- Watch movies, listen to music and keep it in your pocket
Icy Box (IB-273STU3) External 2.5″ SATA Drive Caddy, USB 3.0, USB Powered, SSD/HDD up to 9.5mm, Aluminium
External 2.5″ SATA Drive Caddy for SATA HDD/SSD with USB 3.0 interface in a stylish design.
- Stylish blue lighting LED circle for power and HDD access
- External data interface: 1x USB 3.0
- Downwardly compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Transfer rate: USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbit/s
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac and Linux
- HDD height up to 9.5 mm, HDD capacity no limit
- Plug & Play and Hot Swap
- With pouch
The little black oneThe IB-273StU3 takes a 2.5″ SATA hard drive of any size and provides the data conveniently to computers, media players, mobile phones or smart TVs.
The requirement is a USB connection, where the modern and very fast version 3.0 is supported, providing lightning fast data transfer. Except plastic, the enclosure is made of aluminum which dissipates the heat effectively.
A true love story
When high quality plastic and aluminium are connected, you can enjoy the best of both worlds. The lightness of the plastic and the head dissipation the aluminium provide ensures and aesthetic and function above all others.
Quickly on the way
The light material of the IB-273StU3 2.5″ SATA Drive Caddy turns it to the perfect companion on the way. In order that it stays protected, a suitable bag is included, to protect your hardware from dust and scratches. The data transfer rates flows at 5 Gbit/s thanks to the USB 3.0 interface, assuring everything runs fast.
Hot stuffThe quick HDD replacement while operating (HotSwap) and the Plug & Play support permits the user to change HDDs seamlessly.£17.99
The Sandberg USB 3.0 to SATA Box 2.5" allows you to connect a SATA drive externally to your computer. The drive is easy and quick to fit into the box, meaning you can use it within minutes.£6.92
- ABS plastic case
- Screwless design
- Supports 2.5” SATA hard disks of any capacity (max. 9.5 mm height)
- USB 3.0 interface (Supports data rate up to 5 Gbit/sec)
- External connector: 1 USB 3.0 micro B female
- Internal connectors: SATA connectors for data and power signals
- 1 Status LED